Naicons offre una posizione permanente e disponibile immediatamente per uno specialista in metabolomica a livello PhD.
Ulteriori informazioni sono consultabili su http://naicons.com/2021/09/09/we-are-hiring-metabolomics-specialist.
For its innovative micro4all project NAICONS is looking for a highly motivated, passionate researcher with a strong scientific background in bioinformatics and programming applied to metabolomics and natural products.
NAICONS has recently concluded a successful equity crowdfunding campaign to co-finance the micro4all project and is now proceeding to expand its competences in bioinformatics and metabolomics. For further details about NAICONS, see www.naicons.com.
• Develop an automated pipeline for metabolite annotation from complex mixtures working highly collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team of chemists and microbiologists
• Collaborate with other NAICONS scientists for the success of the micro4all project
• Become the leading bioinformatician in the company
• Discuss and communicate scientific results at project/group meetings, decision boards, and external conferences
• Contribute to patent inventorship and scientific publications
The chosen candidate will report directly to the CEO.
Place of work are the NAICONS laboratories in Milan, Italy. Compatible tasks can be performed remotely.
• PhD or equivalent experience in bioinformatics, programming, metabolomics or related disciplines
• Strong background in natural products chemistry and biosynthesis
• Ability to independently develop automated analysis pipelines from mass spectrometry data
• Highly collaborative personality and propensity for teamwork, fluency in English
• Additional desirable qualifications include experience with machine learning and artificial intelligence and some wet-lab experience in natural products and mass spectrometry
NAICONS offers an attractive remuneration package consisting of a competitive salary and a work-for-equity program tied to the achievement of pre-agreed personal objectives. By joining NAICONS, you will be part of a dynamic and innovative biotech company working on microbial metabolites.
For applying to this position, send your CV with list of publications, a motivation letter and the names and contact details of at least three references to email@example.com
Deadline for application: October 31, 2021.