International Microorganisms Day, September 2023
We invite interested individuals and organizations to organize their own International Microorganism Day event in their country on/around the 17 September 2023! International Microorganism Day is a global celebration of microorganisms and their contributions to life on Earth. By organizing an event, you can help raise awareness of the importance of microorganisms and their impact on human health, agriculture, the environment, and more.
To participate, you can organize any type of event that showcases the diversity and importance of microorganisms. This could include:
· Public lectures or seminars on microbiology-related topics
· Microbe-themed art or music events
· Exhibitions of microorganisms or related technology
· Hands-on microbiology workshops or laboratory demonstrations
· Science communication events for the general public
You may browse though the IMD 2022 events to get some inspiration!
To apply, please complete this event proposal form providing details of your event. Proposals should be submitted by 11 June 2023, to IntMicroDay@outlook.com.